After running successful trauma, addictions, mental health, and wellness for years, I have discovered the perfect method to help my clients reach new heights in their health restoration. While this coaching program has been running with great success, I believe each person brings something special to the table, so we can all learn and grow together. The ability to bring a group together with different personalities and world views and see harmony and balance display is such a beautiful thing. I believe people are resilient and might develop the right conditions for personal growth and self-development.
For the last years, I’ve helped people like you make it easier to feel empowered and supported to take the leap and surrender to greatness. Let’s go to work feeling excited about the next chapter of your soon-to-be new resilient self.
I know how it is to be stuck. I also know what it takes to move forward in your health & mental wellness journey. You see, I too have been there and done it myself (while having so many other reasons not to do it).
But it wasn’t always sunshine and rainbows.
Does This Sound Familiar?
After getting excited to start or continue to make health improvements, something gets in the way, and your initial excitement is quickly replaced by self-doubt.
- You aren’t sure what to do or who to trust, which leaves you feeling completely out of your element. Or worse: you don’t even feel like giving up because you aren’t sure where to begin.
- You feel overwhelmed by the demands on your time, and you wonder if it’s REALLY possible to deal with day-to-day responsibilities AND still thrive in your health and life.
- You start to feel like you can’t make a REAL difference (or gain the results you want) because there are too many moving parts inside your life and you are limited on time.
- You feel like you are all alone and have to “work it all out” by yourself. You are second-guessing yourself, wondering if you’re doing it right.
- You sometimes feel like an imposter pretending to be someone you’re not.
Can you relate to any of that? If so, just know that you’re not alone. Others like you simply have had enough and are ready to make the necessary changes to be their truest self.